Mikei Red Reishi Essence Works Best For Winter Health
Winter is undoubtedly the worst time to suffer from a low immune system; particularly while it can lead to over 80 different illnesses.It is important therefore to be aware of some of the most common but also unusual symptoms that often sit alongside a weak immune system, so you can be aware when your body’s first line of defence is under attack.
It is common for immunity levels to drop during the colder months, making it that little bit more important to look after ourselves. Couple this with the fact that the immune system naturally weakens with age, looking out for signs and symptoms can provide the added advantage when managing your health and wellbeing. During the winter period immune systems are already under additional stress, due to the body’s need to stay warm, coupled with a lack of direct sunlight preventing vitamin C absorption.
Many of us are aware of the common symptoms that can come from having low immunity, which include repeatedly contracting the same minor illnesses, e.g. colds & coughs, cold sores, mouth ulcers, digestive problems and fatigue. It is just as important to look out for some of the less commonly known symptoms so you can act as soon as possible to avoid more serious illness.
Below is a list of unusual symptoms that contribute to the 27m sick days in the UK.
Uncommon symptoms of low immunity you should look out for this winter include:
- Cold hands – Autoimmune diseases can occasionally trigger Raynaud’s disease causing arteries to limit the amount of blood passing through, resulting in a numb or cold response in the affected area.
- Hair loss – Alopecia is an autoimmune disease, it is caused by an abnormality in the immune system which leads to hair follicles in the body being attacked resulting in a fallout of hair
- Conjunctivitis – Also known as pink eye, this usually occurs from the same virus that causes a sore throat or an upper respiratory infection.
- Skin infections – Skin is the body’s first barrier against infections and often can indicate how well the immune system is functioning.
- Autoimmune disorders e.g. Asthma – When toxins and allergies are inhaled into the respiratory system they can often trigger Asthma attacks.
- Dry eyes – This is a typical symptom of an autoimmune disease, sufferers can often feel a gritty feeling in the eye in addition to redness and blurred vision.
Boosting your immune system can be achieved in a number of ways. This includes implementing a healthy diet, managing stress, maintaining a healthy sleep cycle and exercising. In addition, supplementing your diet may also help considerably. These steps may be difficult for everyone to implement day-to-day or just simply not enough to boost a beaten down immune system. Mikei Red Reishi Essense is a powerful, natural, food supplement, providing your immune system with the boost it needs to maintain health and vigour.
Mikei Red Reishi Essence makes looking after your immune system simple, only one capsule daily provides full benefits. Mikei Red Reishi Essence is known as the “herb of longevity” aiding with promoting calmness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In Japan red reishi was once reserved only for royalty due to its rarity. Today red reishi is considered to be nature’s most powerful and beneficial adaptogen in herbal medicine.
Adaptogens are essential with “helping your body handle stress”,in addition to improving brain focus and energy levels – all important components for maintaining optimum health. Mikei’s Red Reishi Essence specifically aids with building up immunity due to the unique compounds the capsule holds, including polysaccharides, triterpenes and amino acids. Past research has shown that polysaccharides found in red reishi kick-start the growth of immune, triterpenes hold anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties, while amino acids play a key role in regulating the response of the immune system.
It is recommended that one capsule is taken daily. For best absorption take Mikei alongside a source of vitamin C. Expect results to be shown a month into taking Mikei and for optimal results Mikei works best alongside a healthy diet. Mikei Red Reishi Essence is vegan-friendly, and does not contain dairy, wheat, or gluten.
Mikei Red Reishi Essence available to buy through Haeon.com online.
You can buy in store at Harrods, Planet Organic + independent healthstores nationwide.